Samsung today launched two new pocket-friendly Galaxy M series phones in India: the Galaxy M11 and Galaxy M01. While the Galaxy M11 silently made its global debut in March, the Galaxy M01 is a newly launched phone.
The new Galaxy M11 comes with
- 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-O display
- powered by the three-year-old Snapdragon 450 processor
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage.
- triple-camera setup at the rear featuring a 13MP primary sensor.
- 5MP ultra-wide-angle lens.
- 2MP depth sensor.
- For selfies, the phone offers an 8MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
- rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
- available in Black, Violet, and Metallic Blue
The Samsung Galaxy M11 will be available in India through leading e-commerce platforms like Flipkart and Amazon, from 3 PM today. Samsung has priced the 3GB/32GB version of the phone at ₹10,999 while the 4GB/64GB variant will retail for ₹12,999.
Samsung is pitting the Galaxy M11 against phones like the Redmi Note 8 and the recently launched Realme Narzo 10, which offer significantly more impressive specs and better value for money.
The Galaxy M01 comes with
- Smaller 5.7-inch HD+ display
- 5MP selfie camera in a
- V-shaped notch at the top.
- Old Snapdragon 439 chipset.
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage.
- The dual-camera setup on the back with a 13MP primary shooter and a 2MP depth sensor.
- It doesn’t include a fingerprint sensor,
- The phone supports face unlock.
- 4,000mAh battery.
The Galaxy M11 and M01 run Android 10 out of the box with Samsung’s One UI on top.
The Galaxy M01 is also slated to go on sale in India across all major e-commerce portals and offline stores starting today. It has been priced at ₹8,999