Do you know what’s the most challenging thing you experience when you apply for something on the government portal? Uploading the documentations is something where everyone struggles and those portals are literally laggy, and without a good internet connection, you’ve to suffer to gather and upload all the documentation. Thanks to the Telangana government for launching the TS Meeseva 2.0 portal for all the citizens.
ITE&C Department of the Telangana Government has launched the TS Meeseva 2.0 portal for the betterment of Telangana residents. Today, if you want to know anything about the latest government services and it’s document process, TS Meeseva 2.0 portal is there for you.
So, without further ado, here we’re sharing all the important aspects of the TS Meeseva 2.0 portal. Let’s get started.
- 1 A Quick Overview Of The TS Meeseva 2.0 Portal
A Quick Overview Of The TS Meeseva 2.0 Portal
In this technology-driven world, those days are gone when you have to visit the government offices to submit your documents. Regardless of your chosen government services, now the majority of application processes are conducted online.
With the TS Meeseva 2.0 portal, you can apply for different government services and upload all the relevant documents like PAN card, Aadhar card, ration card, passport, and other proofs. With the collaboration of the ITE&C Department, the Telangana government has launched this useful portal.
Now, let’s understand the features of the TS Meeseva 2.0 portal.
What Are The Key Features Of TS Meeseva 2.0 Portal?
India is rapidly moving towards a digitized world. The best part is that most tasks can be completed with your laptop and a good internet connection. With the TS Meeseva 2.0 portal, you no longer have to visit the government offices to avail of the latest schemes released by the government.
- At TS Meeseva 2.0 portal, you can check the latest government schemes regarding every sector like employment, housing, health, ITC, education, social welfare, rural development, NPDCL, etc.
- If any new scheme is released, you can check the availability of the forms and instructions regarding the application process.
- Apart from the government scheme, if you want to make some changes regarding your relevant identity proofs, forms are available on this portal.
- With TS Meeseva 2.0 portal, there will be utter transparency regarding the documentation during the application processes.
What Are The Documents Required For Registering On The TS Meeseva 2.0 Portal?
You have to upload all the primary documents for registering on the TS Meeseva 2.0 portal. For availing of the services of this portal, you need to first complete the registration process. Documents needed for registering yourself on this portal are Aadhar card, PAN card, Bank account statement, official email ID, registered mobile number, and passport size photographs.
What Is The Registration Procedure Of The TS Meeseva 2.0 Portal?
- You have to first visit the link of the TS Meeseva 2.0 portal, i.e.,https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/home.htm#tsContent ... By clicking on this link, you’ll be redirected to the homepage of this official portal.
- On the homepage, on the left-hand side, you’ll get the ‘Login’ option. Click on it, and now you have to fill the registration form.
- Click on the ‘’New User Registration,’’ and you’ll be redirected directly to the application form.
How To Fill The Registration Form Of The TS Meeseva 2.0 Portal?
- First and foremost, you need to enter your desired login ID and password and confirm all these details.
- Now, you have to enter your official mobile number and click on the ‘Submit’ option. The one-time password will be delivered to your mobile number. Enter the ‘OTP’ in the next tab and move to the further process.
- You have to insert all your personal details like Aadhar Card number, full name, country, Pincode, district, gender, and Email ID.
- After entering all these details, you have to click on the ‘Submit button.
You’ll receive the login ID and password on your registered email ID and mobile number. You can use them for logging in to this portal.
We hope that now you have a basic idea about the TS Meeseva 2.0 portal. In our opinion, you should also register on this platform for availing the government schemes. If you have some doubts regarding TS Meeseva 2.0 portal, drop them in our comment box.