Buying an iPhone on EMI is one of the best decisions you can take, due to the several attractive features of this smartphone. However, the device is expensive, so you can choose a no-cost EMI to repay the loan. This way, you will have to pay only the price of your iPhone as monthly instalments and can avoid any additional interest and charges. You can even buy the latest models, such as iPhone 14 on EMI from Bajaj Market’s EMI store as they have partnered with almost 1.2 Lakh stores both online as well as offline.
Steps to Shop for iPhone Using Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
You can shop for iPhone on EMI through the following steps:
Step 1: Search for the partner stores of Bajaj Markets that sells the iPhone.
Step 2: Navigate to their online store.
Step 3: Log in using your credentials.
Step 4: Browse through the iPhone models available to choose one according to your need.
Step 5: Once done, proceed to checkout.
Step 6: While making the payment, select “No-Cost EMI” of Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card as the preferred mode of payment.
Step 7: Choose the preferable repayment tenure of the loan amount.
Step 8: Finally submit the payment and wait for your iPhone to arrive.
There are several advantages of using a Bajaj EMI card that can immensely benefit you and enhance your shopping experience.
Advantages of Using Bajaj Finserv EMI Card to Buy iPhone
The advantages of using an EMI card to buy an iPhone are as follows:
- You will not require a credit card to buy an iPhone.
- You do not have to make any down payment if you purchase iPhone on EMI with the Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
- The iPhone will be delivered to your doorstep within 4 hours if you buy it from the EMI store of Bajaj Markets.
- Moreover, you can enjoy a pre-approved loan offer of up to Rs. 4 Lakhs using an EMI card to buy an iPhone.
- The loan repayment tenure is highly flexible, so you can choose accordingly from 3 months to 24 months as per your convenience.
- Also, an option of no-cost EMI is available so that you can save more on your monthly instalments.
- Free foreclosure of a loan is another attractive offer that is difficult to refuse when you purchase an iPhone on EMI.
Considering the advantages, you must go for an EMI card. However, before applying for the same, you must check if you are eligible to opt for one.
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Following are the eligibility criteria that you must fulfil to get an EMI card:
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- Age must be between 21 and 60 years if you apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card.
- If you opt for a Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI card, your age must be between 23 and 65 years.
- You must have Indian residential address proof.
- You must have a savings bank or individual current bank account in any one of the Indian banks.
- You need to have an undisrupted monthly income.
Once you have fulfilled the eligibility criteria, you can proceed to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
Steps to Apply Online for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
You must follow the steps below to apply for an EMI card:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the financial institution.
Step 2: Move to the EMI Network card page and click on the “Apply now” button.
Step 3: Enter your profession, date of birth and mobile number to check your eligibility.
Step 4: Next, check your pre-approved offer by clicking on the ‘Check Your Offer’ button.
Step 5: Verify your contact number by entering the OTP that is sent to your mobile number.
Step 6: Next, check your credit limit by clicking on “Proceed.”
Step 7: Again, click on “Proceed” and verify your KYC details.
Step 8: Pay the money to submit your EMI application.
However, you can also apply for an EMI card offline if you find it more manageable. Also, you must keep all the documents ready to avoid any errors due to a last-minute rush.
Also read: Best IPTV Players Apps For Apple TV
Documents Required to Apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI card
The following documents are essential while applying for an EMI card:
- PAN card
- A duly signed ECS Mandate
- Aadhaar Card
- A cancelled cheque
Apart from purchasing iPhone 14 on EMI, there are several other iPhone models that you can opt to purchase, such as iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 11, and iPhone XR and avail yourself of the same benefits. Additionally, there are other Apple products such as the iPad, Apple Watch, and MacBook that are worth checking out.