Intra Haryana is an online portal that is launched by the government of Haryana for the government employees of the state who are working in different state government services.
It is basically a state government portal where state government employee can check their biodata, GPF details, pension details, salary statement, service book, and salary details, etc.
Due to the digitalization of the HRMS,i.e.,the human resource management system in the Haryana, employees and the government is benefited equally.
Intra Haryana login e-salary slip
Intra Haryana login is made by the national informatics center, Haryana, and the employees of government who are working at various state service departments. They are the target users of the online portal.
These employees have to register on this portal, and after successful registration, they can easily log in to the portal whenever required.
In this article, you can know about Intra Haryana login details.
Also,suppose you are looking for information on Intra Haryana. In that case, you should read the post as we will talk about e-salary slip, registration process, the login process, and other useful updates.
Quick information on Intra Haryana Salary Slip
|Name of the portal||Intra Haryana|
|Concerned Authority||Finance Department, Government of Haryana|
|Portal Type||HRMS portal|
|Developed By||NIC, Haryana|
|Purpose||To provide salary and related services online at one-stop|
|Users||Government employees of Haryana|
What are the services available at Intra Haryana?
Major services which are available at the portal of Intra Haryana include
The system of e-salary on the HRMS portal offers employees a facility to process and publish their employee salaries. With the help of this system, you can get all the salary reports and the relayed information that is needed for the account branch. Using the module of e-salary, you can access the annual salary statement and can also download the salary slip, other payment details, and account details.
GPF account services
The Provident fund is an important part of each department’s employee remuneration. The GPF account service offers the facility for the same. Intra Haryana also stores the data of employee GFR accounts which the AG Haryana maintains.
The online data fetches the GPF account’s complete data and provides it to every individual via the portal.
The information related to the PF account that can be accessed with the help of the HRMS portal also includes missing schedule, missing GPF credit details, loan recovery memo, previous statements, and the current statement of the employee GPF.
- This portal also includes annual confidential reports.
- It offersa service book also.
- The employee can also perform annual property return service.
- Online leave and tour module
- The portal also offers a status report on the employee leave/tour report.
- Intra Haryana is not only for getting the salary and provident fund details; via this,the employee can also apply for the leaves and tours.
- The requested leave application from the employees can be rejected or approved by the officers. They just need to login to the Intra Haryana portal, or they can simply reply from the email ID.
- When the leave request has been submitted, the email and SMS notification aresent to the concerned officer.
Apart from these services, as mentioned above,the Intra Haryana portal can easily access many other employee services. These exciting services include
- Updating Family ID/ Parivar Pehchan Patra
- Employee Biodata
- Get the latest CS News
- Calculation of Pension
- View Immovable Property Return
- Details of joining after transfer
Also read: ATDOnline Login & Registration Guide
How can you register on the Intra Haryana?
To enjoy Intra Haryana services, you need to register yourself in the official portal. Just follow the below steps for the same.
- First, open the official website of the Intra Haryana,i.e., intrahry.gov.in
- To begin with the registration, you need to hit the new registration link mentioned in the login panel.
- Now, you need to select the employee type and enter the salary bank account, payee code, or unique code in the space provided.
- After that, click on submit button.
- Now a drop-down will appear showing the two options,i.e., display a mobile number from W-salary or show a mobile number from HRMS. You can choose any of the possibilities here, and after that, you will receive OTP on your mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP and click on the submit button.
- After OTP is verified, you will be redirected to a new screen. Here you need to set the password forthe Intra Haryana HRMS portal. You should note that the OTP will be valid only for 10 minutes; make sure to key OTP in that time only.
- Now enter the password to confirm it.
- Once the password is reset, hit the submit button.
- When the registration is successful, you will get a confirmation message.
Remember that the unique code/payee code and mobile number will be the user ID, and for the login process on the HRMS portal, you need to keep these details safe along with the password.
Intra Haryana login process
After registering yourself successfully, you can easily login to the Intra Haryana portal with the help of valid login details. Process for the same is
- First, go to the official website of Intra Haryana.
- Now click on the login button on the home page.
- After that, enter the registered mobile number and the payee code.
- Now enter the password and the CAPTCHA code and hit the login button.
- Now you can access your dashboard and explore the profile.
How can you download Haryana e-salary slips from the portal?
Salary is a very important part of an employee’s life; to get these slips now, an employee need not visit the concerned officer. You can easily access them from the Intra Haryana portal. The procedure for the same is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the Intra Haryana
- Now login to the portal with the help of the user ID and the password.
- Now your dashboard will open, and you have to search for e-salary services here.
- After that, you will see two choices,i.e., annual salary details or monthly salary slip.
- Click on the option you need to check.
- Now hit enter, and the details of the selected option will open in front of you.
- You can check that and call also download the PDF version of the same.
How can you update your family ID in the Intra Haryana portal?
Updating family ID is an important thing in Intra Haryana. Employees can also use their user ID as a family ID for using the Intra Haryana portal.
But before using it as your login ID, you need to make sure that the it is updated as a family ID in your dashboard.
To add the member to your family ID and to update their details in the Intra Haryana portal, you can follow the below steps.
- First, you need youto visit the official website of Intra Haryana.
- After that, you need to use a valid login credential to enterthe website.
- Now you need to click on the ‘Update Parivar Pehchan Patra.’A link for the same is given under the menu bar.
- You can now proceedfurther with the required information.
- If you wish to add a new family member, you need to click on the ‘add new family member’ and update the details.
- Fill in the complete details in the new form,and then click on the Save button.
- Now all the changes are made, and your new family member is updated in Intra Haryana.
Below are some of the important key points related to the Intra Haryana login portal
- Before accessing the dashboard of the Intra Haryana, every employee should register themselves in the portal. As without proper registration, loggingin to the portal is not possible.
- You should note that even if you have registered in the old portal of Intra Haryana, you need to create a new account in the new portal of Intra Haryana, as the old one will not be considered.
- You can easily use the Intra Haryana family ID along with the registered mobile number to enter the Intra Haryana portal.
- If the user finds any issue related to the bank account number, unique code, pay code, or mobile number during the registration on Intra Haryana, you can simply contact the DDO office to tell the problem.
- You can also change the password easily from the Intra Haryana portal.
- You should have a valid registration in the portal for updating any family information.
- If you have lost/forgotten/missed your login credentials, then do not worry, as the same can be reset from the official portal itself.
- If you do not have the payee or unique code, you can contact the DDO office directly.
- If there is an update related to any service, you can simply check the official website or your dashboard regularly. Anything updated will be quickly reflected on the website or on the official dashboard of the Intra Haryana portal.