If you are looking for various sources of income and want to earn a few extra bucks, then you are at the right place. Her ewe offers some valuable information related to the fastest-growing e-commerce platform in India,i.e., Meesho.
With the information provided in this article, you can start your business with Meesho by becoming a Meesho supplier.
The ‘seller page login/Meesho supplier login’ process and sell registration process with the direct links can be checked from the web page.
At Meesho, homemakers and people who want to start their e-Commerce business in accessories and clothing register themselves on supplier.meeshosupply.com.
After becoming a supplier on Meesho, they are provided with an online marketplace where they can sell the products to various active customers across India.
This is a fantastic earning opportunity, so try not to miss it, and we will provide complete details of the Meesho supplier login process.
- 1 Meesho Supplier login 2022
- 1.1 Working of Meesho
- 1.2 What is Meesho Supplier Panel?
- 1.3 Meesho supplier registration form
- 1.4 What are the documents required for Meesho seller/supplier registration 2022?
- 1.5 Meesho supplier panel login
- 1.6 What are the benefits of becoming a Meesho supplier?
- 1.7 How to reset the password of the Meesho supplier login?
Meesho Supplier login 2022
Meesho was founded by two IIT Delhi graduates, Sanjeev Barnwal and Vidit Aatrey, in 2015. It is India’s fastest-growing e-commerce website. The headquarter of Meesho is located in Bangalore, from where the company operates all across India.
The platform caters its items to the customers and the resellers who purchase products from Meesho and sell them on various social media platforms like WhatsApp, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
So, if you are searching for a reliable platform via which you can sell your products, then Meesho is the best platform for you.
The platform is best because you can see your products at zero commission and receive your payments within 15 days of delivery.
Now, to become the Meesho supplier, you must complete the Meesho supplier registration.
Working of Meesho
Working of Meesho is based on the two types of supplier modes.
1st is where the supplier lists the products on the platform using the supplier panel of Meesho. If anyone purchases any product, the supplier will get their payment within 15 days of the delivery of the product.
2nd model works as a reseller model where the supplier decides on a better product from Meesho and sells them on various social media platforms like WhatsApp, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook. Meesho gives a decent commission on every sale, and payment will be received only after 15 days.
|Founded By||Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal|
|No. of Employees||750+|
|Meesho Supplier Login Official Website||https://supplier.meesho.com/|
What is Meesho Supplier Panel?
After completing the online registration for the supplier panel of Meesho, you get a dashboard from which you can list your products, manage the inventory, process the orders and check the status of the payments.
This is a control panel from which the supplier can manage their profile. You can also do this process from the mobile application.
Meesho supplier registration form
Those who want to increase their monthly income are becoming Meesho suppliers.
Now to become a Meesho supplier, you need to complete the online registration where you need to enter your complete details of yourself.
You will also need a bank account and GSTIN (Goods and Services Tax Identification Number).
Follow the below steps for completing the registration process
- First, visit the official website of Meesho,i.e., supplier.meeshosupply.com
- Now on the right side of the homepage, you will see the option of selling. You need to click on it.
- An application form will be displayed in front of you; fill in the details like name, email, and mobile number and verify it via the OTP received on your mobile number.
- After entering the required details, create your password and click on create an account.
- On the next page, you need to enter your GST details, supplier details, bank details and pickup address.
- After completing all the details, click the submit button, and your application will be sent to the concerned department.
- After required verification, your application will be approved, and you can access the control panel of Meesho India.
What are the documents required for Meesho seller/supplier registration 2022?
To become a reseller or supplier on Meesho, you must have the documents below.
- Bank account
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- GSTIN (Goods and Services Tax Identification Number)
Meesho supplier panel login
With the help of the below step-by-step process, you can access the Meesho supplier login.
- First, visit the official website of Meesho.
- Now click on the login button on the right side of the home page.
- Enter your login credentials,i.e., email id and password.
- After login, you can access the dashboard to check the status of payments and manage inventory and orders.
What are the benefits of becoming a Meesho supplier?
Before starting any business, you should know the benefits you can gain from that business.
Below are some essential benefits of becoming a Meesho supplier.
- With the help of the Meesho platform, you can sell your platform at 0% commission.
- The product return ratio is more minor, meaning you will gain high as a seller.
- Meesho has excellent synergy with various logistic partners who will pick the orders from the supplier’s doorstep and deliver it to the customers.
- The payment model of Meesho is very convenient compared to other e-commerce platforms. Typically the resellers and suppliers get their payment within 15 days of the product delivery.
- The supplier interface of Meesho is very user-friendly, so you will not face any issues with product listing, orders and inventory management.
How to reset the password of the Meesho supplier login?
If you forgot the Meesho supplier login password, follow the steps below to reset it.
- First, visit the official website of Meesho
- Now click on the login button on the home page’s top right.
- Now click on forgot password.
- You will be asked to enter the registered email ID and receive a password reset link.
- Follow the instructions given in the link and reset your password.